Anyone bought Daytime brightlites ?

I have installed the dome light kit that also comes with the two front map lights and one cargro lamp LEDs. I was pleased with daytimes service (Dan contacts you every time) and pleased with their product. Makes a huge difference. This week I am ordering the puddle lights. A+ rating.

• Like 1

Yes I did work great easy install...check out the pictures I have.

Quick51, I did not see the pics of the Running and blinker lights. Did I miss something ?

Just wondering if when installed do they make the lights DTR now, or is it only when you have parking lights on ??

To all- thanks for reply.

Quick51, I did not see the pics of the Running and blinker lights. Did I miss something ?

Just wondering if when installed do they make the lights DTR now, or is it only when you have parking lights on ??

To all- thanks for reply.

TheWizard is right, DTBLs are designed to function as DRLs. The new model also includes functioning blinkers. If you haven't seen it already, here is the thread on the new model:

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/12451-new-photos-movie-trailer-edge-2-next-gen-daytime-running-lights/