2008 Ford Edge Incentives

jamers1

here's what came up in my area :) I suspect it's very similar everywhere else. go here to check http://www.fordvehicles.com/incentives/offers/

Retail Customer Cash

Program # 11504

Incentive Program Details:

$2000 Cash Back

Disclaimer:

Program #11504:Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 6/30/2008. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

END OF CASHBACK OFFERS

APR Financing

Program # 20124

Incentive Program Details:

0.9% APR financing for 36 months

1.9% APR financing for 48 months

2.9% APR financing for 60 months

4.9% APR financing for 72 months

Disclaimer:

Program #20124:Not all buyers will qualify. Ford Credit limited-term APR financing. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 6/30/2008. See dealer for residency restrictions qualifications and complete details.

END OF APR ONLY OFFERS

• 1 month later...

I'm in the process of purchasing an Edge Limited FWD. I'm getting $2,000 plus $750 sun-n-sound plus $750 private cash (from the personalized Edge brochure request) for a total of $3500 on top of X plan pricing. And to top it off I'm getting 4.75% from my credit union for a 60 month loan. Sweet!

I'm in the process of purchasing an Edge Limited FWD. I'm getting $2,000 plus $750 sun-n-sound plus $750 private cash (from the personalized Edge brochure request) for a total of $3500 on top of X plan pricing. And to top it off I'm getting 4.75% from my credit union for a 60 month loan. Sweet!

What is the sun-n-sound rebate?

Local dealer association rebate. Not sure if it actually requires the vista roof or not - I think it's just an extra rebate with a fancy name. Check the incentives on ford.com with your zip code and it will show you if it's available in your area.

Hi Embalmer and akirby. :D I believe it is simply a discount on an option package including the Vista roof and upgraded sound system. Not exactly a Rebate/Incentive in the classic sense that we are used to when we do pricing, akirby.

Is my memory correct that you had a Fusion? What are you doing with it? Keeping, trading, selling privately?

Anyway, hope your wait is a short one.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

I believe it is simply a discount on an option package including the Vista roof and upgraded sound system.

That's what I thought, except it doesn't mention the vista roof or sound system. And I just checked and it applies to a Edge SE model without the Vista Roof or upgraded sound system. Sun-n-sound appears to just be a catchy name for a local dealer association rebate. This must be the result of Farley giving the dealers more discretionary advertising money.

Is my memory correct that you had a Fusion? What are you doing with it? Keeping, trading, selling privately?

I still have it - the Edge is replacing my wife's 03 Aviator.