Subwoofer replacement in Ford Edge 2008

Kanatronic

Has anybody had tried to replace the stock subwoofer with this one:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=267-2510

It seems to be a serious upgrade over the stock one, I manage to get onefor real cheap, and honestly it will give you more volume in the box, and also a lot more refined design...but I could not find any link that shows how to remove the old one, I know that sometime back it was a description, even with pics, on how to remove the stock one, I was not able to find it now....Does anybody knows where to get that info????

• 4 weeks later...

Did you look at this one?

http://www.jlaudio.com/10w1v3-2-car-audio-w1v3-subwoofer-drivers-92080

Also, what are you using to amplify the sub?

This is 10" sub, and the stock is 8", I'm planning just to replace the stock with a better driver, more efficient, to get better and more articulated bass, integrated into the music, as it should be...while I said volume was in reference ot the volume of the enclosure being a less deeper driver, but any further amplification, or get more power, is far from being my goal at all, in other words, all I'm looking at, is to improve the quality of the sound, not the quantity, and quantity does not equal quality in my book....not planning to create a moving 100 watts one note boom box at all....I have been in audio for over 20 years, that is my main and only hobby, home audio, not car audio, and I know that a car is the worst scenario to try to create a good sound, given many factors, but mainly the restricted volume, location of speakers, road noise, background noise from the engine, etc...so I'll not try to reinvent the wheel either....