EDGE- MKX Fender Vents

:rolleyes:

I think they look awesome! Do these have any "function" to them or is it just purely cosmetic?

Thanks for the compliment. They are basiclly for looks, but do aid in the release of heat from the engine compartment.

I own an automotive aftermarket company in NY that designed and install these for local dealers. If you are interested check out my website( aslauto.com)

Thanks for the compliment. They are basiclly for looks, but do aid in the release of heat from the engine compartment.

I own an automotive aftermarket company in NY that designed and install these for local dealers. If you are interested check out my website( aslauto.com)

:reading: ...I'm guessing here, but since 90+%..of us..don't live in/or near NY...I'm a bit stumped here...How is that going to be of any interest how many local dealers you service??... Do you sell these things??...In which case....I'm reminded of my TV...saying..."Don't try this at Home".........Happy.......... :shift: ............Sr..

3DCarbon has them on their site. Not exactly the same & appear to be installed a bit further back.

These are similiar to the 3D carbon vents and are not ment for everyone. These can be installed by an expierenced body shop or aftermarket sunroof installer.

• 2 weeks later...