Installed NEW DRLS but........

Installed new DRLs from daytime but my fuse circuit/block on the positive battery side blew and I had to get a replacement.

Battery was disconnected for a couple days while the new part was ordered.

Everything was hooked back up and functioning fine but when I started the car I now have three lights on in the dash.

BRAKES - ABS - TRACTION CONTROL - Also get a message to service Advance Trac. Is there some sort of reset that needs to happen?

Or do I need to just go out and drive the car a few miles.

Thanks,

DBEDGE23

As I was typing my response, I noticed a new reply was just made. I also was asking what was the original cause of the battery fuse blowing. Was it the DRL themselves, or the way you worked with the wires while hooking up the DRL?

Did you short out a wire while working on them? Or did the fuse blow after the install and you turned on the lights?

No, rookie mistake. My wrench touch the positive side of the battery fuse block while taking off the negative side. I had the rubber boot off due to the install.

I found the issue with the dash lights. When installing DaytimeBrightlights DRL I put the fuse back in slot 91 instead of 92. Everything is fine now.

Thanks,

DBEDGE23