Help... Wanted to change side mirror lights

Msl558

Hey guys,

I installed some interior lights and HIDs today.. trying to figure out on how to replace the oem bulb at the bottom part of the side mirrors? Wanted to put a white L.E.Ds. i took off the plastic pc but cant figure out how to change the bulb? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Mark

tnx ls... still trying to navigate on this site using my phone. thats a great link... but im hoping that theres an easy way on how to change the paddle lights.. ill check at work tom if they can change the bulb for me. if not ill keep looking and hopefully someone can do an easy bulb change.

If it's DTBL (DaytimeBrightLites), will be well worth it. If you want to try your own hand at it, there are a couple of threads on this forum that can guide you through the process.

Yeah! that's the vendors name... will probably try an DIY first and go from there.. thanks!

Hey Ms, Best of luck with the DIY. (sincerely)

If you run into any problems feel free to shoot me an email at info@daytimebrightlites.com. I will be happy to walk you through it. And if something goes irreparably wrong, I have 18 sets of LED puds in stock with a 2 day delivery.

Looking forward to it. To do a DIY puddle light retrofit, people need to have the 3 "T"s, the Tools, the Time & the Talent. My lights are meant for those that don't have one or more of these. You will really like my puddle lights. And with the included license plate LED replacement bulbs, you will have nice and bright uniform white light surrounding your Edge when your finished.