I want to change the tail pipes

stevecasco

Just purchased the Edge and would love to make the tail pipes bigger more pronounced. I know nothing about how to go about this. Can anyone give me a suggestion? Thanks

If it's looks you're after just find some compatible exhaust tips. You'll have to modify the rear valance to fit them. Or for a slight performance boost and change in sound to go along with looks get a cat back exhaust kit.

You don't like these?

Really?

Hmm....perhaps I must re-think.

His original post said he wanted the pipes to "look bigger". I don't see that these pictures do that. I personally like the stock ones as the hoods give them bold look. The last picture looks like a small pipe. Bland and simple.

Is that your ride? I thought you were a Copper guy? Anyway, all said and done, I like the stock version.

That is mine. And noooo....copper..ugh.

I have always had red/reddish cars and wanted something different. Black is cool but that carbon is really striking.

Plus, here, in Tennessee...the copper is too easily associated with the UT Volunteers.

I simply can't have that.

That is mine. And noooo....copper..ugh.

I have always had red/reddish cars and wanted something different. Black is cool but that carbon is really striking.

Plus, here, in Tennessee...the copper is too easily associated with the UT Volunteers.

I simply can't have that.

I hear ya'. But I bet you'll sell them Insurance on their pig farms...?

I hear ya'. But I bet you'll sell them Insurance on their pig farms...?

Of course I will! Nothing against the Vols....my brother-in-law is a HUGE Vol fan.

I root for the home town team. Unfortunately, our football team sucks. Fortunately, our BB teams

is top 3/4.

Sad when the football game has more loses in one year than the BB team has had in the last 4.

:banghead:

I love the way these look!

gallery_969_53_2454.jpg

Those are sweet!

I live right on the TN/GA line.

I hear ya about an orange/copper car.

I like orange but can't even wear my favorite orange shirt without some college football fanatic commenting on the Vols, good or bad.

It's not about a school game people! It's a color! Grow up, read a book! Ugh.