I have those from the first link. I bought from ebay. same picture of vehicle and guy from my auction. They work fine and fit properly. They advertised as cutting off when the headlights come on but the controller unit shipped did not do that. When i spoke to them about it they offered to find one that did it but said the manufacturer stopped adding that feature to prolong the units life ?! I just read that listing this is what they called that feature: Special Features Aurora-assist illuminator

When the turn signal comes on the DRL cuts out on that side and comes on after a couple of seconds of the turn signal being back off.

So FYI, if you read it and it says the DRL's go off with headlights then they probably wont. I may fix it with a relay that switches off when the headlights are on especially since I already have a relay for HID headlights.

DRLOFF_zpsb3b912dd.jpg

DRLON_zpsf18f2067.jpg

Edited by 12Edge

DBL definitely look closer to factory and at least the white LED's have the 'diffusing strip' in front of them like factory so you don't really see individual LED's lit up like I can. At a distance I bet they look pretty close to the same. Dan's may be brighter I don't know.

Buying his you are also dealing with a US seller and quicker warranty issues etc... Having the luck I have had with RC helicopters and parts direct from China on eBay for 1/5th the price of buying the same parts in the US i risked it for the 100 savings on this. YMMV if I had more funds I would have bought Dan's lights. I had a long list of wants and not enough money to meet them all and still haven't.

Edited by 12Edge

Wow those look bright!

If you mean my photo keep in mind that it was a dark day, raining and the light/white balance adjusted to let more light in. In a full sunlight bright day and in person they don't look like that. They are absolutely visible and being against a dark background they work fine. The individual LED's are more visible than factory or Dan's since it is a clear front lens. If I recall they claim just under 100lm.