Radio tuning

Lola

Yes you can. Since you have a Limited, I guess you also have the Sony system; you have 3 ways:

1. Through the Tune+/Tune- buttons on the wheel/knob in the center of the console. The buttons are at the top & bottom of the wheel.
  2. On the center touch screen, in the Audio screen, when in radio mode, press the "Direct Tune" button on the right, this will enable you to directly input the frequency.
  3. Using voice commands, just say the frequency number.

Moderator...my eyes glaze over when I try to read something in the manual. Look in the index and see if there is anything listed as "radio." Nothing there. Car manuals have a long way to go but if you can give me a page number I'd be happy to look again. Thanks!

The 2011 Owner's Manual will refer you to the MyFord Touch supplement for the entertainment system. Anyway, it simply states to use them as you would normally do in Media mode! not very helpful.

It is strange that when you press the tune + or - it will change presets only and not actually change frequency. Perhaps someone with a Ford Edge Limited can chime in & tell you if that's normal. Also, is you MyFord Touch updated? are on the latest version, 3.6.2?

post-24673-0-90224600-1392738805_thumb.jpg

Edited by omar302