And

Remote Start system (dealer Installed)

Cannot wait!

:woohoo::headspin:

Ahoy Maties..

So, i finally ordered my 2008 Limited Edge.-FWD

2008-White Sand CC w/camel interior

Great, now prepare for the earth to start spining slower and slower on it's axis.

Congrat's!

I stopped and looked at an '08 MKX today. Looks like mine is going to be getting it's Third Nav/ Radio. in less than 2500 miles. Make sure when you drive your's, your wearing light colored clothing. Wonder if anyone makes a sheep skin covering for those seats yet? White of course.

I never thought my commutes might be because of the earth slowing down, I figured I was arriving late everywhere, because the Universe was expanding.

Let's keep this to ourselves, this will upset the others, But that white is what all the other Edge's aspire to be.

Ahoy Maties..

So, i finally ordered my 2008 Limited Edge.-FWD

Here we go...

2008-White Sand CC w/camel interior

20 inch rims

Trailer tow package

All Weather Mats

BAMR

Navi system

Power liftgate

Cargo Mgmt

Sat radio

---Plus

DVD headrests (dealership installed)

And

Remote Start system (dealer Installed)

Cannot wait!

EXCELLENT! You won't be sorry you went with the camel interior. Ford did a really nice job on the interior. I compared it to an '07 with camel interior today and there is absolutely no comparison. The '08 is much more stylish and appealing.

I agree that the world will spin slower now as you wait for your baby to arrive. It's so fun watching new parents.

Great, now prepare for the earth to start spining slower and slower on it's axis. Plus you have to roll your clock back this weekend which will add another hour to your wait. :lol:

lol...i hear you. Man, I know this wait is going to feel like a year!!!

*ugh* But at least I am a day further than I was...*chuckles*

Excellent! I know you have been waiting and waiting for this day. I bet you are running around screaming MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE.

When is delivery?

Delivery? Hmmmm, well that depends... When are You coming to deliver it??? ;)

ha ha

Actually, he (my dealer) is hoping to get it here as soon as possible. Hoping late December, but Ya know how that goes...*chuckles*

i have been jumping around all day saying mine mine mine....

hehehehe

Congrat's!

I stopped and looked at an '08 MKX today. Looks like mine is going to be getting it's Third Nav/ Radio. in less than 2500 miles. Make sure when you drive your's, your wearing light colored clothing. Wonder if anyone makes a sheep skin covering for those seats yet? White of course.

I never thought my commutes might be because of the earth slowing down, I figured I was arriving late everywhere, because the Universe was expanding.

Let's keep this to ourselves, this will upset the others, But that white is what all the other Edge's aspire to be.

*lol*

You are always coming up with something huh 07?

Thanks for the congrats....

:)

EXCELLENT! You won't be sorry you went with the camel interior. Ford did a really nice job on the interior. I compared it to an '07 with camel interior today and there is absolutely no comparison. The '08 is much more stylish and appealing.

I agree that the world will spin slower now as you wait for your baby to arrive. It's so fun watching new parents.

i gotta come up with a name for my edge!

Maybe Blake, or Kyle, or Don.....

Hmmmmm...lol

i am excited...i cannot wait to see the interior. The 08 my dealer HAD was sold in like 1 day!

i gotta come up with a name for my edge!

Maybe Blake, or Kyle, or Don.....

i am excited...i cannot wait to see the interior. The 08 my dealer HAD was sold in like 1 day!

There flying out the door, yep..

My wife said she feels our's is a girl.. I don't have a feel one way or another.

Delivery? Hmmmm, well that depends... When are You coming to deliver it??? ;)

ha ha

Actually, he (my dealer) is hoping to get it here as soon as possible. Hoping late December, but Ya know how that goes...*chuckles*

i have been jumping around all day saying mine mine mine....

hehehehe

Let's see...checking calendar.....

End of December....hmmm.....

Oh hell..I'll make to to deliver it.

With a purple bow of course.

• 4 weeks later...