Problems with Red Edge's??

SIPOFA

Hello, I understand, those are the nicest colors!! Thats why they are posted the most!!

Ford has isolated the RED Edges at the factory now, behind a fence. They have a Kaizen/Black Belt team working on it. Also PPG has noticed a drop for their paint. Hopefully they can determine if they can be fixed before the holidays. But I doubt if their will be a widespread recall or TSB's released. Use the search for problems, too many to list here.

Ford has isolated the RED Edges at the factory now, behind a fence. They have a Kaizen/Black Belt team working on it. Also PPG has noticed a drop for their paint. Hopefully they can determine if they can be fixed before the holidays. But I doubt if their will be a widespread recall or TSB's released. Use the search for problems, too many to list here.

OMG...they had to call in the black belt team?????

WOW! That is T!ts!

The "Search" function is your friend.

well i used the search function every which way from sunday and this is the only thread that was relevant; i have a red edge built in 9/09 - is there a known potential problem with this paint that anyone is aware of and if so, what are the production dates for the problem?

thanks

well i used the search function every which way from sunday and this is the only thread that was relevant; i have a red edge built in 9/09 - is there a known potential problem with this paint that anyone is aware of and if so, what are the production dates for the problem?

thanks

sarcasm

One entry found.

sarcasm

Main Entry:

sar·casm Listen to the pronunciation of sarcasm

Pronunciation:

\ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut

Date:

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm

thanks

wait wait...who are you?

I thought it was SIPOFA that started this thread and wanted to know about the problems with the red edges...??

Am I having one of those attacks again, Good Hands? Cause, I think I am seeing things...

:tequila:

Looks like more and more red-owners are hearing about this. Sippy did start it but Vic is concerned too obviously.

Excellent spy work 07 (thought that was pretty funny...spy...07...I just kill myself sometimes).

I'm with you shawty...about the black belt team name...I find it interesting that they call it black belt - as if in an attempt to coverup the problems with the red ones.

Little did they know that...now...black ones are starting to pop up with problems.

Looks like more and more red-owners are hearing about this. Sippy did start it but Vic is concerned too obviously.

Excellent spy work 07 (thought that was pretty funny...spy...07...I just kill myself sometimes).

I'm with you shawty...about the black belt team name...I find it interesting that they call it black belt - as if in an attempt to coverup the problems with the red ones.

Little did they know that...now...black ones are starting to pop up with problems.

A Black Belt is a recognition within Six Sigma Manufacturing. Six Sigma is a process in which manufacturing companies try to reduce the variability within the production process. Simple put, to prevent defects instead of detecting defects.

http://www.asq.org/learn-about-quality/six...-champions.html

Tell us that the day you realize the "red" just isn't as "red" as it used to be.

That is how it starts.

I've seen these shady character's standing at a street corner near a dark alley saying"Pssst, kid, you wanna try a little red in that color?" and sure, someone wants a thrill.... then it's more than just red, it grows to a stronger tone, like copper. Soon you can see your just looking for commercials on TV, that have nothing but red, or your hanging out at the local body shop.. waiting for the paint guns to be emptied.

Someone will try to do an intervention. send you off to a southern climate where the dark tone's are frowned upon... slipping you polarized sunglasses.... then.... one day when your feet slip out of bed, you realize.. it's the RED man.. it's always been that.. it's too much and it's caused too many problems.. the tickets,, the hot women.. the late night parties.. all the invitations to do the mall opening's....

yea....... that's how it starts.....