Jump to content

Please name this part


Recommended Posts

Perhaps you can tell by these blow-ups?






The first picture is for the water inlet hose.


The second is the thermostat housing. It appears the piece you are asking about may be a part of the thermostat housing itself and not a separate part. You may have to stop at a Ford parts dealer and look at the housing.

Edited by ls973800
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...