No more posting information for this member!!!

carguy75

I have taken a minute to think about this forum and have decided that it is not a true forum for people to give their point of view of things automotive if it goes against a few key members opinions in this forum.

This is the only automotive forums I have posted in where a moderator just make opinions about what they feel is correct and solve the problem by closing a thread if someone does not comply or accept their way of seeing things.

Yes, arguments happen when people see things differently, but when a moderator have to use their power to "win" an argument that they started tells a lot about that person.

Apparently, this forum is not for me to post new views so I will not post any information, since it goes against the grain of a few individuals who apparently know everything automotive.

FYI, no information is 100% percent correct, therefore I know that some of my comments were not 100% accurate(is anyone really?),but still gives the basic point or ideal.

I am officially just a lurker here. :)

Edited by carguy75
  • Like 1

I have taken a minute to think about this forum and have decided that it is not a true forum for people to give their point of view of things automotive if it goes against a few key members opinions in this forum.

This is the only automotive forums I have posted in where a moderator just make opinions about what they feel is correct and solve the problem by closing a thread if someone does not comply or accept their way of seeing things.

Yes, arguments happen when people see things differently, but when a moderator have to use their power to "win" an argument that they started tells a lot about that person.

Apparently, this forum is not for me to post new views so I will not post any information, since it goes against the grain of a few individuals who apparently know everything automotive.

FYI, no information is 100% percent correct, therefore I know that some of my comments were not 100% accurate(is anyone really?),but still gives the basic point or ideal.

I am officially just a lurker here. :)

Well put! I quit coming because of the know it all moderator.