Anyone order from DriveBright?

Craigtaz

Now that my new Edge is almost a week old, its time for some mods!

Had the front windows and top of the windshield tinted yesterday, now it’s time for some lighting mods. Saw an ad while scrolling through the forum, for a place that sells some cool LED mods for the Edge. Nice looking LED mods for the puddle lights and the LED strips on the front cowling. The company is called DriveBright (drivebright.com). Has anybody in the forum used them? Are they quality retrofits?

Thanks!

Edited by Craigtaz

Didn't get the bulb pack with, as I already had my own LED backup lights, and didn't want to fuss with the front turn signals (yet).

How do you like the 07-10 LED taillight set? I am interested but holding off for right now...is light output good? I'm trying to wait and see if they come out with a blacked out/smoked set.

You can enjoy Dan's YT channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4yGVOM4lkdGJ4EeNJZcUQ

Edited by WWWPerfA_ZN0W
  • Like 1

I want to order the puddle lights and DRL's. Does he give a discount to forum members? I'd call and ask him, but he has no phone number listed on his website and he hasn't responded to the email I sent three days ago...

No discount to forum members (prices are already very reasonable)

If you order you get a STEP BY STEP installation instruction page .... just follow it one step at a time ....very very easy install

• Like 1

No discount to forum members (prices are already very reasonable)

If you order you get a STEP BY STEP installation instruction page .... just follow it one step at a time ....very very easy install

Ok thanks. I went ahead and ordered the Puddle Light/DRL package. I normally don’t like ordering from an online vendor that doesn’t respond to inquiries, but the recommendations from members of the forum means a great deal, so I feel confident with my order. Hopefully I’ll get a phone number along with my order.

Thanks guys!

you'll be happy :) these DLRs are really cool - I honestly cant wait to see the mirror image of my car whenever I park in front of some shiny wall or a store window ;) it may sound stupid, but the car looks insane with these on in the daylight (not to mention at night)

btw. keep headlamp upgrade next in your todo list... the difference is trully remarkable as you probably noticed that OEM lights are really bad...

• Like 2

btw. keep headlamp upgrade next in your todo list... the difference is trully remarkable as you probably noticed that OEM lights are really bad...

I did the headlights two weeks ago and they are fantastic........so much brighter and I tried all the other replacement bulb upgrades.....If you get the 6000K bulbs they match the DRL's perfectly.

New headlights were a easy 45 minute install with no wire cutting or splicing ..... simply plug em in !

• Like 1

Craigtaz,

All products from DriveBright are top notch. I have purchased the DRL Kit with matching HID Kit (35w 6000K) and have nothing but great things to say about them. Installation was very simple and they definitely turn heads. I've been flagged down a couple of times from other Edge owners asking where I had gotten them from, so of course I never hesitate to refer them to DriveBright.

Dan sometimes may take a day or so to respond, but never fails to. He has been very helpful always. I already have plans to purchased the LED Tailights he sells for the Edge as well. Below I have attached a pictures so that you can appreciate the difference it makes. The top image is the stock lights, middle image is the HID Kit with DRLs on and the bottom will show you the DRLs when hazards are on. Fell free to PM me if you have any questions.

post-33992-0-05480700-1428346186_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies and the photos. I do plan on doing the HID upgrade as well.

Have any of you that have the LED DRL's found the front turn signal profile to be too much? I am wondering if the stock turn signals, mirror head signals and DriveBright's LED signals might look like a semi truck coming down the road whenever I hit my turn signals. I am considering disconnecting the factory turn signals as depicted in the DriveBright video, but I will wait and see how it all looks.

Thought? Comments?

Edited by Craigtaz