17" Rims From '07 On '13 That Runs 20's Now ???

ExNascarDood

I have a 2013 AWD SEL with the 20" "Chrome" rims and 245/50/R20 tires. I have a chance to buy some steelies and snows from a friend who just sold his 2007 SEL FWD. Tires are 245/65/R17 so my speedo would be just a little slow - less than 1%.

The question I have - and have searched for an answer for without any luck is - would rims that fit the '07 SEL FWD fit on my Edge in regard to bolt pattern and offset? I know dimensionally they'd be fit but I'm not sure about offset and bolt pattern.

The Blizzack's have 1 season left on them and he just painted the steelies after using them last winter. I can grab them for $300 all in which is a pretty good deal with the pricing I have deal with for new rims and tires here in Canada. Only thing I'd need to do is add TPMS - if I need them (not sure yet) and set.

So - am I good to go with these snows and steeliers from the 2007 or am I back in the market for winter traction? Thanks in advance :)