lowered 2010 limited

fit1446

nick,whats the motor like in your '15 sport?

smooth. tons of torque steer (fwd problems). Glad I upgraded, it's not my daily driver though. The wife drives the Edge, I drive a Fusion Hybrid. Combined in the Sport we average 21mpg. In my old 13 3.5 we were getting 19 here in Hawaii, oddly. In El Paso I was getting 22ish in my 13. Can't compare the 2 vehicles. The Edge has always been my wifes favorite car since it came out. So we traded in my Magnum in 2013 for her 13, then my fusion was in for a recall and she looked at a sport and next thing you know we are randomly upgrading. We didn't even test drive it...lol. So mad too, I traded in my 13 with my drive bright DRL, with the Steeda Sway, had just bought weather tech mats (still sitting in my garage since sept), just renewed 2 year registration and on the same exact day but that morning, made a car payment on it. The 15 is leaps and bounds better than my 13. The very first thing we noticed is how quite the cabin is compared to the older one. Motor is nice and peppy though, ultimate sleeper! Be even more of a sleeper whenever I secretly buy this livernois tune without telling the wife...lol

Edited by Nick Halstead
  • Like 2

i can tell you are intelligent..a happy wife makes for a happy life!! you knw the one and really only thing i dont like about my edge is FWD..i live in Az and there is no need for it..i dont drive in the snow or on the ice so i would much rather be able to steer than to have all that going on under the hood with a FWD vehicle..but hey..we all make sacrifices for what we love right? and i dont know if i could have a newer edge..i would void the warranty in a week..lol i do and always have loved the look of the early sports..just such a good looking ride..yours is looking pretty nice as well!! i sat down the other night and made a list of all that i have done in the past 6 months...even i was forgetting things..ha.took me an hour to be sure that was it..its the effect of having no life and being single..have some nice changes coming this week and next..ill post when im done..

well, technically speaking a warranty can't be 'voided'. You can just have warranty claims denied if it can be shown that a given modification caused the failure of the part in question.

ok so i would be in the dealership arguing with a service writter about how my audio system install has nothing to do with why my vista roof is a POS..

ok so i would be in the dealership arguing with a service writer about how my audio system install has nothing to do with why my vista roof is a POS..

pretty much, yes:

According to the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty of your vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part was the cause of or contributed to the failure of the vehicle (15 U.S.C. 2302 ©)

http://www.autoanything.com/popups/MossWarranty.aspx

Not to say they won't try to deny any claims for any reason, but there is legal recourse if you feel you're in the right.