2010 sport black out grille/wheels

Paint it... I painted mine to match factory color. Plast dip is also a good idea just to see if you like it. Then peel it off and make it permanent as it is a pain to paint it over and over again. I pulled my bumper cover off and actually disassembled the grill from support. Let me know if you need any tips I'm happy to help.

colorpost-38617-0-20106900-1454863098_thumb.jpeg

post-38617-0-97362900-1454909746_thumb.jpg

Edited by fit1446
  • Like 1

Plastidip -- Just put it on my '11:

pQKJJtB.jpg

it looks really good!! unfortunately in my experience you will be peeling it in a couple weeks and redipping... i am def not opposed to plastidip i think it is awesome..especially if you ever want to go back to chrome. i used it to paint my chrome clad wheels to see if i liked the black or if i wanted to go chrome.. again you did a nice looking job! how long did you spend taping off the front end? i guess it was a little more labor intensive for me, you were shooting all black onto the whole area so you just taped the lights and put some backing in front of radiator? i had to tape off the black backing behind the chrome grill as i wanted it to remain black..then i had a little piece lift after i was finished the first time..so rather than go through the taping ordeal again ..i disassembled the whole front bumper cover and actually removed the grill..and boy it was a blast!!! :lol: and by blast i mean a flippin nightmare..but it was a hands on learning exp and if i ever have to take it off again..it wont take half the time...

Edited by fit1446