2015 Ford Edge Sport

Love this site. Lot't of info.

I live in Ontario Canada and my local Ford dealer had a new 2015 Edge Sport for sale. 21 inch wheels, moon roof everything on it. The list price is $54239.00. They are trying to get rid of it for $42000.00.

Is this a good price. We test drove the car and it was very nice. Anything we should look for.

Thanks

Ayrton ... you are a lucky devil ... that would make it $32,446 (converted to USD) which would be fantastic ,but at $42,000 it is still an excellent deal ... if its factory fresh , go for it !

I am a senior who has purchased many new cars at launch and that old saying was true back in the day ... when they say , they don't build them like they used to , be dam lucky they don't ... not to say things don't go wrong , but that can happen any time ... currently we have a /15 Edge Titanium AWD ( with 20K miles) ordered the week they started production in Oakville and have to say its the best value out there " a premium unit without the premium sticker"

Perk