I know this is a common complaint with larger model cars and SUVs, but Ive noticed a larger than normal blind spot in the drivers side of the Edge. Especially when making left turns as it skews the drivers ability to see whats around the bend. Also when im looking for parking.

But minor price to pay for a beautiful car.

Ford

"Built Tough"

I am looking at putting on a couple of blind spot mirrors on ours.

I'm trying to find a "convex" mirror OEM replacement for the drivers side mirror. A company called MultiVex has something similar but you need to go through Paypal. I'm not comfortable doing that. I once found a drivers side mirror with a built in convex mirror to one side of it with a intergrated turn signal that worked by wireless tech. back to the rear turn signals.

Anyone have any luck finding a suitable mirror? :wacko:

Ps. I had neck surgery and it would definitely help

I bought 2" round convex mirrors for both sides. They help, but I think I'm going to get the 3" instead.

The 2" fish eyes work the best, since the 3" takes up a good amount of regular mirror space. I've been using fisheyes for over 30 years on all my vehicles, and they have saved me many times.

However, you may notice that your rearview mirror defogger does not 'defog' the fisheye due to the insulation of the sticky pad. Contrary to the instructions on the fisheye, I always place it on the upper left side (driver's side) of the mirror (upper right side of the passenger). This enables a clear vision of the two lanes, blind spots, and other areas in case of backing up, including the white parking lines in a parking lot.

Rusty

The 2" fish eyes work the best, since the 3" takes up a good amount of regular mirror space. I've been using fisheyes for over 30 years on all my vehicles, and they have saved me many times.

However, you may notice that your rearview mirror defogger does not 'defog' the fisheye due to the insulation of the sticky pad. Contrary to the instructions on the fisheye, I always place it on the upper left side (driver's side) of the mirror (upper right side of the passenger). This enables a clear vision of the two lanes, blind spots, and other areas in case of backing up, including the white parking lines in a parking lot.

Rusty

I have mine on the lower outside corners of the mirrors. I am considering changing them.