2010 Vista Sunroof switch

I need to replace the switch in my 2010. The vista roof dose not respond at all. I have checked the fuse and its good. I bought a new switch just need some guidance on how to remove the old one with out damaging the car. I have the hanyes for it and it has nothing and the internet was a zero. Any help would be great.

I have tried the initialize routine on it and nothing.

As fit1446 said. To remove the overhead consol, grab the consol at the rear (end towards the rear of the car), and pull down.

If you need to remove the lamp assembly, open the sunglass compartment and use a small screwdriver to pop the tabs on the clear plastic lens assy. Once the back is released, the front slips out.

• Like 1

Thank you all for the quick response. I replaced the switch but the vista still wont run. i can be for sure if i am getting power to the switch. I am getting 12v across the fuse terminals and i have tried a couple fuses still nada. There is no noise from the motor and neither the roof or the shade will open. I will continue to to look for a wiring diagram of the sunroof. but so far nothing has come up. I may have to go to the dealer and get a print out of it.

• 3 years later...