Programming Modifications - Climate in IPC and Global Close Windows

• 3 years later...
On 8/5/2016 at 6:38 PM, jmr061 said:

I have a 16 Sport. I have successfully added CLIMATE to the right side of instrument cluster. Mine has global window opening from the factory. I added global close to the IPC and enabled it in the door modules and have that working.

If you have programming software and hardware that can access the as built data for those let me know and I can help you out (free) for adding that stuff.

Jason

2018 Edge Titanium here, already have forscan and cable. Ive been trying to get Global Close added and havent had any success with f150 codes. I'd be happy to try out the climate/instrument cluster change as well. 

5 hours ago, soUNTOUCHABLE said:

2018 Edge Titanium here, already have forscan and cable. Ive been trying to get Global Close added and havent had any success with f150 codes. I'd be happy to try out the climate/instrument cluster change as well. 

Try these values from the Fusion G2

IPC 720-05-01  xxXxx xxxx xxxx xxBx-xxxx-xxx (climate in right cluster)
8xxx-xxxx-xxxx (removes CD/Sirius from right cluster

Global Windows Remote Close:  
726-17-01 (2014+ MY) xXxX xXxX xXxx
(BdyCM) 0101 0101 014A (Enabled - Default)
  0000 0000 0045 (Disabled)

Global Windows Remote Open:  
726-17-02 (2014+ MY) xXxX xXxX xXxx
(BdyCM) 0101 0101 014B (Enabled - Default)
  0000 0000 0046 (Disabled)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, soUNTOUCHABLE said:

You'll find a list of FORScan mods I've made to my '16 Ti (including global window open/close) here: https://www.gadgetjq.net/edge/forscan/forscan.html#changes

Every one of them works with no ill effects on any other system.

11 hours ago, soUNTOUCHABLE said:

! I looked at your site gadget, but I didn't see the global close option. I'll have to look again.

The very first change (FORScan page):

1. Windows Remote Open/Close

After doing these FORScan changes you can press and hold unlock on your key fob for windows to roll down. Press and hold lock button on the fob to roll windows up.  Chances are pretty good you can currently roll your windows 'up' with your fob but not down.  Give it a try.  This is one of those things that may have changed from model to model and year to year.

BdyCM (As-Built):

726-17-01 0101 0101 014A
726-17-02 0101 0101 014B
726-30-01 0101 0000 0060

DDM:

740-05-01 Dxxx xx

PDM:
741-05-01 Dxxx xx

5 hours ago, soUNTOUCHABLE said:

@Gadgetjq

Can you clarify something for me from your list, plz?

I have navigation, and i want to add climate to my right screen. So do i need xx8x in the first 4 digits? or am i misreading the bold section?

Your default should be D8B8.  The other numbers shown are to 'remove' items from the right screen (like Sirius if you don't have a subscription)

I don't remember what I had from the factory but climate was missing on my '16.  I changed the code to D8B8 and voila!  That said, I never use it because I already have climate on the main screen and physical buttons so...