Any news on new incentives?

cmoses

Does anyone know if there will be any new incentives or what they will be? I know that the current Retail Customer Cash is set to expire today 02/29/08 according to the Ford Inventory Search Page.

I hope they continue it or have something as good or even better.

Clayton

Hi Clayton. :D akirby is 100% correct. Usually, all we can do is take an educated guess as to how car sales are running (flat to bad right now), how the economy is doing (flat to bad right now), and sort of run with that.

An educated guess on my part would be that the Incentives will either stay the same or increase slightly, as opposed to decreasing. So if we are lucky, your hopes will come true!

Good luck! :beerchug:

PS - I apologize in advance if my educated guess turns out to be wrong! :hysterical:

I really hope that the price of my Edge didn't increase $1,500.

We ordered in January, expect delivery during March. Ford's website looks like it's been updated for March promotions. When I look at the 2007 Edge, I see the March promotion. When I look at almost any other vehicle, I see the March promotion.

However, when I look at the 2008 Edge - it still shows the expired promotion. Not sure what I'm going to do if this is true. A $1,500 price jump hurts the wallet a bit.

Whew. Sorry folks. My last post may have been pre-mature.

When I go to fordvehicles.com, it's still the same story. However, if I go to the dealer website, the same $1,500 or incentive APR offers are available through the end of the month. Looks like the price stayed the same. Whew!

The Ford web site for the Edge is now showing $1500 Rebate plus a $400 bonus rebate for all till 03/31. A little better than February.

Where are you seeing this? When I go to the Incentives and Offers and type in my zip code all that comes up is a $1500 Retail Customer Cash.

Clayton

• 4 weeks later...