Sync my ride / ford owner. Owners Forums??

blockisle9

Hi,

I just picked up my 17 Titanium, ( Pictures will follow)

I use to go to the sync my ride website and the owners forums for help and tips. It looks like the sync my ride web sire changed to ford owners or something like that.

Anyway, I can not for the life of me find the forums anymore. Am I missing them or are they not there anymore? I have a pretty hood handle on the new sync 3 system, but there are a few things I can't figure out and wanted to post over there.

Thanks for your help.

Lenny

Thank you. I was curious if it was still there and I just can't find it.

Ā 

The only queston I have is with the FordPass App. I have it downloaded on my iPhone 6 and I'm signed in with my ford owners account. I can't get the car to recognize it, the icon doesn't show. The only thing I can when I plug the phone in to the usb is Apple car play. I have the app open, tried closing it, unplugging and reconnecting the phone.

I'm trying to set up vehicle health with the app, but since the car can't find the app I can't do it.

It's not a huge deal, I just like those techie things... Lol

That's a good question??

I know I can check for updates by wifi. How else would I know?

Ā 

I just tried again, I disabled Apple car play in the cars setting. I did get it to recognize it, when I touch the icon it opens up with the FordPass logo and a more options button. Hitting more options just brings up a disconnect FordPass. That's it no other options, so I'm not really sure what the app is for.

I guess there's no more health report, not that I used it that much in the Escape with my ford touch

Any other tips you can share on the sync 3 would be greatly appreciated

Ā 

One more edit.. Sorry

It looks like the 2017 Edge does not have it. 2017 Escape, Fuson and F150 does.

SYNCĀ® Connect, an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features.

Ā 

Lenny

Edited by blockisle9

Hi, I Custom ordered my Edge around 10/15/16. It was built on 12/12/16 and I took delivery on 12/30/16.

Ā 

Thanks for the info! I ordered in early September, but still haven't been built yet.

Ā 

Good news that it was only 3 weeks from build to delivery though - I am about 20km from the assembly plant so it should be even less.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...