MY HID SETUP FINALLY HAWAII MADE 6000K LEGAL =]

Are your ballasts digital?

yes it should be digital according to the guy that i bought from and the ballast says that its electronically controlled...but to be honest im not really sure what is the difference of digital and analog HID?????...tell me what is the difference please ..if u dont mind???

hey what's up extremedge808! It's nice to see anothe local boy on here. when did they make 6000k legal? i was just going to get a 5000k kit but if 6000k is legal then i'd rather get that. where did you get your kit from?

Hi 808fordguy. :D Only mentioning this as an FYI because you asked: No aftermarket HID kits are legal for on road use in the United States (except for foglights). It does not matter if they are 4000k, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k etc etc.

This is Federal regulations (DOT), and no State can modify them.

The only HID headlights that are legal are those which come on a vehicle, from the factory.

Having said that, I am not telling you not to do it, and wish you luck whatever you decide to do. Just understand that it is illegal to retrofit an aftermarket HID kit to your vehicle for on road, low beam/high beam use, no matter what the illumination (k) rating may be.

Again, whatever you decide to do, good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

hey what's up extremedge808! It's nice to see anothe local boy on here. when did they make 6000k legal? i was just going to get a 5000k kit but if 6000k is legal then i'd rather get that. where did you get your kit from?

euro sports

go to coral st honolulu, hi

look for jeff salvatera

ford low beam h11

ford high beam 9005

i've been there a few times before. haven' been there in awhile though. how much did you pay for the kit? did you install it yourself or did eurosport do it for you?

there are a couple of guys here with companies selling awesome digital HID kits that are 100% DIY. real easy to install, and very affordable. search the forums, you will see a LOT of chatter about who, what, where, how much, how to, photos, etc.