I know enough to know I don't know enough

MajorWroth

Welcome ...While I'm waiting for my St to arrive I have been deciding what performance parts I will install. I think I will do about the same as you have. I will have a dyno tune done after a intercooler and hot & cold tubes and magna flow exhaust,RMM,thermostat. What intercooler will you use? Oh and custom wheels and summer tires.

Edited by eddie368

Welcome ...While I'm waiting for my St to arrive I have been deciding what performance parts I will install. I think I will do about the same as you have. I will have a dyno tune done after a intercooler and hot & cold tubes and magna flow exhaust,RMM,thermostat. What intercooler will you use? Oh and custom wheels and summer tires.

Thanks Eddie! Are you getting the Edge ST??? I bet that will be super exciting!

The price of the custom intercoolers on the forums is tough to swallow, and based on the data it seems the Garret core gives the least flow restriction but also costs $150 more. My goal is bang-for-the-buck without sacrificing reliability so I'm focusing on keeping it cool and not going too crazy on mods.

Welcome!

Thank you!