New Edge Sport owner

HazMatt24

Hey all. I just bought my 1st Ford, a 2014 Edge Sport FWD with only 17k on the odometer. Pretty stoked to get it. I saw it at the dealer a few weeks ago and it was a tad higher than I wanted to pay. The contacted me yesterday that they still had it and were willing to come down and I ended up bringing it home tonight

Congrats on the purchase and I am jealous of those miles. I just picked up mine early last week and it has 100k more miles on the odometer. Got it all cleaned up and ready for the road though. What part of Arizona are you located? I lived in Yuma on two different occasions and miss the desert.

post-51436-0-88000500-1539275448_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Bfazona

I think you will be fine. We have the vista roof in our Flex, but not on the Edge. While I got the Sport, it is missing a bunch of options that most have like vista roof, BLIS, adaptive cruise, etc. I'd rather not have the vista roof or any roof hole for that matter, so I'm good with it. Enjoy ripping up the mountains just past Ocotillo. I always enjoyed trips over to San Diego for that very reason.