2016 edge mountain driving power

pstoff

I live in Colorado, I have been looking at purchasing a 2016 Edge Titanium. I drive up I-70 multiple time a years, in all weather types. Does the 2.0 L 4-cylinder EcoBoost engine provide enough power? I mean. I don't need to drive up the hill @75 mph. Just stay with ongoing traffic speeds (55-65 mph) up Eisenhower....

Although I own a sport, both my grandparents and parents own Titaniums, of which they have driven all over the states, including the Rockies. The edge kills it in the snow and rain, especially with winter tires on. You'll be able to accomplish this even while towing. It really is a magnificent vehicle.

Additionally, if you're worried about power, tune your edge to unleash more HP and torque ;)

Edited by the_edge_lord

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks you for all your input.   I did get the 2016 Edge Titanium. (See Image) 

And was able to get some mountain driving in,  Not on I-70 west, nut south over Raton Pass during t quick trip to Santa Fe.

I was very satisfied with the power coming back into the state of Colorado. I will be heading up to Breckenridge in Dec for a week.  Looking Forward to the trip.

EDGE.jpg