2018 Edge Sport 21 inch Wheels Shaking

Hey gang. We just bought a 2018 Ford Edge Sport with 21 inch wheels. The test drive of the vehicle drove smooth. When we bought which is over an hour away, the car drove home smoothly. Recently with just 150 miles on the car, it began to have a wobble/shake. At 30MPH and 50MPH is the worse but it does it all of the time. Took it to the dealer all of the wheels were out of balance from the factory. So, I thought that might have been the issue. Test drove it and it still wobble/shaked. I left the car there and they said they replaced the right front tire. I thought it might have been fixed but it wasn't. Is anybody else having this issue? I am seeming to have bad luck right now with vehicles. 2017 Ford Fusion Sport has been in the shop a ton for rattles and other things. If anybody has had this issue please let me know.

Edited by Mailman58

You should have them give you the runout readings from the balancing if they can, just to make sure they did truly get into spec. I know this option is annoying but..... may be worth bringing your car to another dealership/indy shop and have them balanced there. If you have a good shop you trust, let them know the dealership is having issues balancing and see if they don't mind trying and getting their thoughts. 

Something else to check, see how many weights they used to get the tires/wheels balanced. If there is one or several with what seems like an over-abundance of wheel weights, I wonder if you have an out of round rim that needs replacing. 

One other thing (but less likely), would be brake rotor warped or caliper stuck. Does it get any worse/no different when braking? 

• 5 weeks later...