Cooling fan PLUG part number?

jesus_lomor

Hi all,

I am looking for this cooling fan connector (Not the module) but  I couldn't see any part number on it. Does anyone knows how to find it?

I have asked in some stores, but they all say that I have to buy the complete cooling fan assembly, and I really don't want to do that. I gess this happened because of a loose terminal.

Thanks in advance!

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image4.JPG

8 hours ago, WWWPerfA_ZN0W said:

Ford should have this available in their catalog, I would think.  RockAuto.com is showing a radiator fan relay connector (and also a motor connector):

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2007,edge,3.5l+v6,1434490,electrical-connector,radiator+fan+relay+connector,18946

but it is not the right part.

Thanks man, I took a look on the web page but unfortunately couldn't find it. I'll keep digging.

But, thanks for the link, it has really nice information.

• 7 months later...

This is a common issue on a lot of Fords. The fan has a high current draw when it is in good shape and it gets worse when the fan gets older. The plugs are typically the first area to experience a conductive loss and that results in higher resistance which causes the meltdown. Make sure the replacement connections are clean and tight when you replace them.

It would also be a good idea to check the current draw of the fan once the connection is repaired to make sure it isn't exceeding the fuse/wiring ratings.