Your Price

Holliday_7

MSRP on mine was ($47490) + (dealer Fee $607) + (Registration $190)+ (taxes $2119). I got (-$1000 cash back) + (-$2490 negotiated savings) + (-$14,000 Trade in) + (-5,500 deposit). Total financed was 27416. Ended up with the premiumcare extended warranty also rolled into price. Financing was the scam though. They lied and said i was not approved for my bank or Ford financing and foolishly believed them. This resulted in 6.79% APR financing for 7 years through some obscure local bank with online transaction fees. After never receiving my credit report i questioned them and checked my bank only to discover i was approved for everything and missed my 3.9% 72 month option. Refinanced at 5% before my first payment and plan to do again once rates are below 3%. I always do longer term financing but pay off within 3-4 years to allow payment flexibility in case of hardship. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sticker was 46,270

got 7,950 in rebates

Dealer Discount was 2,200

Retail Customer cash was 2,000

Bonus Customer Cash 500

Select Inventory customer cash 500

Trade in assist Bonus cash 2,000

Ford Motor Credit 750

Trade (2014 Escape Titanium Loaded) 14,000 owned outright.

Tax 1,459.20 

38,320 final cost + 244 Dealer fees (Doc,Title)

Bought Wheel and tire insurance 800 (Lesson Learned from pothole on my 19's on my escape)

3,000 down 

Financed around 23,800

windowstickersilver.pdf

Edited by Smittyjf