No options

So I just picked up my Edge ST about 2 weeks ago. Liking it so far. But I've noticed there are literally ZERO companies supporting mods. MRT has an axle back exhaust (would prefer cat back) and a tune from Livernois Motorsports. That's it! Will parts from F-150 with the 2.7 still work? Any word on an intake? Intercooler? Down pipes? Very frustrating

Given Supply and Demand, aftermarket manufacturers have to wait for the there to be some demand before they start making products if they want to stay in business.  In this case, enough STs have to be sold, to people that want to modify their vehicles (and void their new car warranty most likely), that will buy the product to make any money.   There aren't really that many parts avail for the 2.7 from previous years.  Those on this Forum excluded, there likely aren't THAT many people who want to modify their Edge for performance, from a "business opportunity" standpoint.  Having owned my own business, you don't just start "cranking things out" without a market it takes a LOT of work.  

• 2 weeks later...