2019 Ford Edge AWD: Transmission and Heated Seats

JAYQD

Has anyone else experienced an idle transmission when selecting reverse?  It's happened a few times to me now, specifically when I'm already in drive, then come to a stop, and then select reverse to back into my driveway.  The transmission will hang for some reason and I can even rev the engine, but when it happens, the transmission will eventually kick into reverse within five seconds or so.  It's not a consistent occurrence, and I can't duplicate it on demand.  Also, I know that I've selected reverse because the dial selector has become second nature to me already.

Also, my driver's side heated seat sometimes sets itself to high despite the dashboard indicating it's on low.  I've noticed this happens following a remote start, but only after I've arrived at my destination and turn the vehicle off.  Upon a manual restart, the dashboard indicator remembers the low setting, but five minutes later the seat sometimes gets so hot that I have to turn it off.

I don't like to bug my dealership with every little thing, so I figured I'd ask you folks if you have experienced either of these issues as well?

I have not had the seat issue, but I feel even the low setting is too hot(yes I live in Florida, but have family in the cold Midwest).  I have experienced the trans issue many times and ask my dealer about it all the time.  They stated they have had other customers report the same issue to them.  I ask every time if they have reported it to Ford, they stated they have, but to be honest, I do not believe them.