Molded Splash Guards ST

vmaxbaby

• 2 weeks later...

Okay joined the ST facebook group and found a guy on there that had the ford splash guards.  He said the front fit perfect no issues but the rear they (ford dealer) had to do a slight mod install them...you can't tell according to him and they look perfect.  I don't know what that mod is but figure if I can swap out a blower, bigger intercooler, injectors, etc. than modding some splash guards should be not be an issue LOL  so that is now added to my list at some point ?

Here is a picture of his car which is hard to see the guards but you can see they are on.  He has added some nice touches to his car.  I think I want the hood protector since I am getting the front bumper wrapped.

blue.thumb.PNG.fcc1e9e76f4e07d63d4792dbdd85d7ab.PNG

Edited by vmaxbaby
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just got my ST last weekend and wanted the splash guards (had them on my ‘13 Explorer). The fronts did fit with NO issues. Took less than 10min per side to put on. 

The rears will arrive tomorrow and plan to install this weekend. I’ll let you know how it goes. 

• Like 1