Brew City Boost Tuning

Special_K

I would like to introduce another option to the fairly limited Edge tuning community!  Brew City Boost (BCB) has been around the block for some time now and has held many records through time!  They currently hold the 2.7L ecoboost stock block power record at 506 whp on a F-150 which is what originally attracted my father and I to use them.  Then we saw their 1.76 60' times with the SHO (shares our Trans) and we were immediately sold.  We have been working with Casey (their tuner) for about 40 days now and we have to admit this has been hands down one of our favorite tuning experiences.  Even though this is an E-Tune he was the first to understand and precisely control our custom turbos!  Casey has a direct line and does not mind answering questions throughout the tuning process and will work with you to reach whatever goals you have in mind.  

I am currently working with Casey to refine the Edges Transmission tune and optimize daily use, got 30.8mpg going into D.C. this morning with traffic!  So far we have had amazing results with small tweaks and the drivability of the vehicle has increased tremendously, especially during spirited jaunts.  

We are wrapping up our 93 octane tune with amazing results and will continue on to e30 and lastly 110.

If you are interested in using their services they can use SCT but highly recommend HP Tuners as it has more tune-ability.  They are still working on adding the Edge to their site but they do have a work around till it can be added.  

Go to their site https://www.brewcityboost.com/product-category/ford/ford-edge/2015-2019_edge_sport_st_2-7/ and check her out!

Once the website is updated I will update the OP.  If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and ask!

$50.00 off coupon code: edgeoftheworld

Edited by Special_K
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, NoDTMF said:

Hi,

Was Brew City able to tighten up the 2->3 shift  under WoT. I notice our tranny slips a lot and generates a lot of heat. They doing anything for that? 

Everything has been substantially tightened up without slamming gears, everything feels positive and the way the trans show have felt from the factory.  If you have instagram look up E90_Coaltrain and i have videos of the kickdown, and 20-100 pulls.  if you dont i can figure out a way to send you then videos

Edited by Special_K
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 037 said:

Did you guys get a Dragy to measure those street runs? 20-100 looks real quick, any concerns revving that high? 

Thanks! We have access to a Dragy and will be measuring final revision of each tune.  We have not seen any valve float and are only pushing about 100 rpm past OE redline via the logs, it looks like more due to Tac momentum.

Still testing the trans tune I made for daily use (we want 1000 miles on the tune before public release), and then i will be refining a track day trans tune with Casey (BCB).  

• Like 1

Exciting news guys!  we have a FEF discount!

Letter from Kelly,

Here is a coupon code for $50 off Ngauges and Ngauge / MVPI tune files. Plus it grants free shipping on the Ngauge. Just plug this code in our site at checkout for the deal.

“edgeoftheworld”

https://www.brewcityboost.com/product/ngauge-tuner-for-ecoboost/

https://www.brewcityboost.com/product/ecoboost-tune-file-for-ngauge/

Appreciate your help with this!

Keep on rockin in the free world!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 037 said:

Got video? Would be curious at what point you stopped spinning

I sadly dont.  I'll trade phone mounts with dad tomorrow and record from the windshield.  The mount I used today was the insert in to cd player kind.  I'm hoping to leave a bit early tomorrow morning and get a good one.

• Like 1

Definitely get Dragy and something to magnet it to. My car has metal speaker grill so it's perfect. The phone can actually be in the back seat, results will still record ?

I go 55 to 90 miles for track and traffic just to leave city is crazy. 

Dragy plays best on iPhone, their Android app not as well developed. 

38 minutes ago, 037 said:

Definitely get Dragy and something to magnet it to. My car has metal speaker grill so it's perfect. The phone can actually be in the back seat, results will still record ?

I go 55 to 90 miles for track and traffic just to leave city is crazy. 

Dragy plays best on iPhone, their Android app not as well developed. 

That's great news I have an iPhone. 

Edited by Xtra

And now back on topic. I like the idea that BCB will work with you when you have a custom Edge unlike other tuners who are reluctant to do so. In my experience It was very difficult to find anyone that was willing to tune my car with it's custom turbos. To find a good EcoBoost tuner is no easy thing and BCB is a great find and asset to the community. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1