Fiber Strains On Back Glass

vmaxbaby

So I posted this on the Edge ST Facebook page (which on a side note it has some good info on there and allot of the members don't know about this forum)  anyhow so I notice on my back glass after driving it a little aggressive that I have these fine hairs or fiber strands on the glass.  At first I thought it was the new exhaust burning in so I called borla and the tech said he has never heard of that and NO there exhaust doesn't burn out fibers.   Shortly after I posted it on FB another member who has a stock exhaust has the same issue so that rules out the exhaust theory.   One person said it would be the material under the car that is made of the same material as a hood liner that it would be coming off that?  I have no idea so figured I would post up here.  My car has 385 miles on it and to date has not been driven in the rain I use another car for rainy days..LOL  but if any of you have had this or and idea's what it would be I am all ears.   Also on the Edge ST facebook page owners have said after driving the ST aggressively that they smell a burning smell.  Could be because the cars are new but wonder if others have smelled the same type of thing?

Thanks in advance

Edited by vmaxbaby