TPMS sensors

Tronjo

Thank you omar302.  I believe it is  F2GZ-1A189-A - 315 MHz.  I did some search on my own and read somewhere that the 433 MHz model F2GZ-1A189-F has been discontinued.  I am wondering now as there the frequency is set,  is there is a need for some programming of the sensors / vehicle?  And if there is, then what happens in the spring when I switch back to the all-season set?

Cheers! 

• 1 year later...

My VIN 2FMPK4AP6GBC29640
I cannot find any information about the frequency of the tire pressure system. I had a Ford Edge Sport (Bj 2016) imported from the USA to Germany. I have now put on winter tires, but with the local 433 MHz. Now the tire monitor reports that there is no pressure. However, I haven't learned the new tires yet because I don't know if I need 315 MHZ. If the 433 mhz are recognized, my next question, how do I learn these 4 tires to the BC? Thanks for a reply.

3 hours ago, Cossie said:

My VIN 2FMPK4AP6GBC29640
I cannot find any information about the frequency of the tire pressure system. I had a Ford Edge Sport (Bj 2016) imported from the USA to Germany. I have now put on winter tires, but with the local 433 MHz. Now the tire monitor reports that there is no pressure. However, I haven't learned the new tires yet because I don't know if I need 315 MHZ. If the 433 mhz are recognized, my next question, how do I learn these 4 tires to the BC? Thanks for a reply.

Your specific vehicle build info states 

•  Tire Pressure Sensors - 315 MHZ
Edited by jmr061
  • Thanks 1