Edge 2019 - rear seatbelt minder

virtuss

Hi

I have edge from 2019. In my manual I can see that I should have rear seatbelt minder/status with nice visualization (I attach picture from manual).

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me. I suspect that previous owner somehow disabled that in forscan. 

Anyone knows how to get this back ?

Edited by virtuss

• 2 weeks later...

Are you in North America?  If not, maybe the system is different where you are.  I've gone through  the 2019 manual (Ford online manuals) and don't see any reference to a rear passenger belt minder.  There's lots of information referencing the driver and 'front' passenger belt minder.  Below is a copy/paste of that information on page 36.  If your manual says something different scan it and post it!  BTW the visual attachment you mention in your OP isn't posted with the message.

"SEATBELT REMINDER
Belt-Minder™
This feature supplements the seatbelt warning function by providing additional reminders that intermittently sound a chime and illuminate the seatbelt warning lamp when you are in the driver seat or you have a front seat passenger and a seatbelt is unbuckled.
The system uses information from the front passenger sensing system to determine if a front seat passenger is present and therefore potentially in need of a warning. To avoid the system turning on the Belt-Minder feature for objects you place on the front passenger seat, only the front seat passengers receive warnings as determined by the front passenger sensing system."