New tires- Pirelli Scorpion Verde

ZZOOGG

At 37,000 miles the original Michelin tires were almost warn out. They were extremely loud to the point on not being able to carry on a normal conversation at hiway speeds. Also, at speeds over 65, the vehicle seemed to “wobble” on the road. And, the Edge road like crap...the smallest bump jarred the whole vehicle.  In fact, I took it to the dealership to have the suspension and drive train checked for out-of-balance or a broken part- nothing was found. 
We’d put Pirelli tires on my wife’s Nissan Maxima two years ago and they have been wonderful.  
So, after lots of research it came down to either Toyo or Pirelli. The tire store only had three Toyos in stock so I went with the Pirelli scorpions.  Great choice!!!!

The 2017 Edge rides like a new car...smooth, quiet and stable...no more wobble. 
I’d recommend these tires to anyone for any vehicle. We had 6 inches of snow the day after I put the Pirelli tires on, and I had no trouble going anywhere...though in all fairness I do have awd. 
I’ve never had good luck with Michelin tires on any vehicle. I think they are overpriced and overrated. I know, lots of folks love them. Just not me. Ugh

• Like 1

My Michelins were doing fine, 2016 Edge SEL.

Then, I got a nail in a tire in a spot that couldn't be fixed. With 30k on the car, I didn't want to replace just the one tire.

So, I got a set of Firestone Destination LE2's. I had just had those put on my wife's Odyssey, and I previously had them on a RAV4. I've always been happy with them.

So far, they feel great.

I'm just disappointed that the Michelins were wearing well, I think I would have gotten 50k out of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2011 Edge limited AWD that I bought with 62K miles on it. The tires looked new and are Cooper CTS 245/60 -18. I now have 98K on the car now and the rear tires look really good. One of my front tires is wearing on the outer edge. I plan to replace the strut mounts and will need an alignment and at least a pair of new tires.  They don't make the Cooper CTS any more but I want to be careful about mixing brands of tires. The Cooper CT5 seems to get good traction ratings and good for low noise. 

Any suggestions from other owners? Has anyone been driving the Cooper CT5?

Thanks