2018 Edge Titanium Headlights

Hello Forum members, I recently purchased a 2018 Edge Titanium and the headlights are terrible.  I can barely see the road at night and rain is worse.  Can anyone recommend a suitable upgrade or brighter LED replacements?  Thank you in advance for for replies.

Cathy M

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, Cathy M said:

Hello Forum members, I recently purchased a 2018 Edge Titanium and the headlights are terrible.  I can barely see the road at night and rain is worse.  Can anyone recommend a suitable upgrade or brighter LED replacements?  Thank you in advance for for replies.

Cathy M

Try this:

https://drivebright.com/shop/hid-headlight-replacement-kit-new/

I assume you have halogen, and not the optional HID's. I just put some Vosla halogen bulbs in my son-in-law's 2016 Sport. Even though they are still halogens, dramatic difference. From the factory the halogens that put in are the "long life" type, so they actually put out less light so they can last longer. Terrible bulbs. The Vosla bulbs I bought are +100, which I know does not really mean a 100% increase, but the different is dramatic. Purchase from candlepowerstore web site. In our Edge as well as my Sport Trac I also have Vosla bulbs.

• 3 weeks later...

YouTube search headlight revolutions. Good reviews based on facts not it looks bright so must be better bs.

I bought from them after a drive in my wife's edge on a rainy night. That was the worst headlight experience I've ever had. Replaced with gtr ultras, big difference and much safer. You get what you pay for. Lifetime warranty.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 8:06 PM, nlitend1 said:

YouTube search headlight revolutions. Good reviews based on facts not it looks bright so must be better bs.

I bought from them after a drive in my wife's edge on a rainy night. That was the worst headlight experience I've ever had. Replaced with gtr ultras, big difference and much safer. You get what you pay for. Lifetime warranty.

i just purchased a 2017 edge sel with 32,000 miles wosre headlights ive ever had in a car ,they are halogen im trying to figure out what to upgrade all 4 bulbs with  please help.

Edited by Shooter65