F/S: 2017 Ford Edge Sport 21" Wheels/Tires

Simans82

We're selling our Edge to an older family member, so I purchased a set of factory Edge Sport 20's here on the forums that are going on our car before they come to pick it up (more sidewall, lower tire replacement cost, etc.). I'll post more pictures after the 21's are removed from the vehicle, but they're still available for immediate shipment. The car has ~12,000 miles on it, so the tires are in great condition. I'll take tread depth measurements as soon as possible.

• 21" x 9" Ford Edge Sport Wheels (OEM)
  • 265/40/21 Pirelli Scorpion Verde Tires (OEM)
  • TPM's (OEM)

49339812051_b1ee65cc60_c.jpg

49340034797_382aa0b48e_c.jpg

49339357138_b0b64d9635_c.jpg

49339815201_63e5d2a474_c.jpg

Two wheels have minor imperfections. The first is a rock chip, and the second is a slight bit of curb rash. Neither of these can easily be seen until you're extremely close to the wheel.

49340034217_f16475ddb7_c.jpg

49339812841_b07e326409_c.jpg

I'm located in Charlotte, NC, and I'm willing to meet within a two hour radius. I'll also ship within the U.S. (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). I'm asking $2,000 shipped, but please don't hesitate to reach out with a reasonable offer. I can be flexible on the price pending your location. Shipping estimates differ greatly depending on the state. Let me know if you have any questions as well.

Thanks!

Edited by Simans82

3 hours ago, omar302 said:

Sorry for getting off topic, but once you install the 20" wheels, could you comment on the difference compared to the 21"s? I am considering downsizing for the same reasons once the current tires need replacing.

Decisions....Decisions....Decisions........ I'm currently at the same crossroads

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 4:12 AM, omar302 said:

Sorry for getting off topic, but once you install the 20" wheels, could you comment on the difference compared to the 21"s? I am considering downsizing for the same reasons once the current tires need replacing.

I've been modifying cars for the last 20 years (this is my wife's daily), and although there are clear differences in the various ride qualities (air ride vs. coilovers, 18" stock wheels vs. 22" wheels with low profile stretched tires, etc.), I'm convinced that my own subjective view on ride quality won't help you much. lol I've never been concerned with a harsh ride, but I also enjoy not feeling every imperfection in the road.

My own view is that the 21's ride like any other comfortable factory wheel/tire setup, but it's apparent that this view varies greatly depending on the owner's perspective. If there's a drastic difference in ride quality, I'll make sure to post my thoughts.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...