Please help, anyone experience this?

Hi guys recently got a 2013 edge limited with 60,000km. When you manual start (push start) the HVAC blower blows on full blast and the sync screen is black meanwhile on the right gauge cluster display it says "temporarily lost connection with touch screen". One you hit the power button on the stereo the screen turns on and everything works as normal.   When you remote start the vehicle the screen stays black, no HVAC at all, no heated seats, nothing. And yes in the instrument panel all remote settings are set to auto and it is -20°C here.   Also noticed when you open the car door when it is off the sync screen doesn't like off. It's like it's not getting a power signal without manually turning it on.   Also not sure if this affects anything but the door keypad also doesn't work, I think the 7/8 button is stuck in as all keys are unresponsive and don't light up the keypad except for the 9/0 key which by pressing it, it will lock the doors without even hitting the 7/8 key.   I've been trying to use forscan to figure out the issue but I only find f150 or super duty forscan pages.   Only DTC on forscan is on the HVAC Module and says lost connection with BCM. Any suggestions?