Swaybar 2019 upgrade?

H&R offers different sport springs, but I believe all of those will lower your Edge.  The ST came with beefed up sway bar and springs/shocks, those might fit a 2019 Edge.  Not totally sure if they will, other members might know for sure.

Edited by Sage

There are a few things that you can do. I found that adding a strut tower cross brace to my 2016 Sport helped immensely with steering in tight canyons. I had more control with less effort and the car would take a line better under load.  You can also add an Addco rear sway bar to your car and some H&R Springs these three things will transform how your car handles. I tested these items by timing myself through a portion of the Mulholland Snake. Stock, the best I could run the top half of the Snake in was 1 min 14 seconds. After adding the X brace, springs and swaybar the time dropped to 1 min 4 seconds. That is 10 seconds and 14% faster up the hill I am sure that adding summer tires to my car also helped some. You can find all of these items here in the Ultimate 2.7TT Parts thread.