What did I break?!

Okay, so I don't think it's as bad as I made it sound. About a year ago we bought a 2018 Titanium edge from a rental company, and it seems that most people that rent cards, put in the cheap gas and not the blend they're supposed to, this caused our plugs to start burning out just over 30K miles. Once one failed, we decided to replace all 4, when taking out the air intake, I broke a retaining clip on a hose that goes into the air intake, and I decided to go to the local auto part store today to find a replacement (hose or clip either would work)  They told me that they didn't have any information on the car as it was "too new" I was hoping someone on here could help me identify what the hose was and even better, let me know a part number so that I can go get the needed part. The hose is in about the middle of the air intake, and has another hose attached next to it. Please see the attached picture, the end with the missing retaining clip is circled in red. Thanks in advance!

EngineBay.jpg

Seems to be one of the PCV hoses.  Have you taken the jacket off the hose to look for a part number? Ford prints, labels, or molds the part number somewhere on every single part.

Does the hose easily disconnect now? If it's secured on there and there's not a check engine light, sucking noise, lack of power, or rough idle you're fine. If it easily comes off now, you should order a new one.