Just bought a 2017 Edge Titanium

reidar094

I just bought a 2017 Edge Titanium with the 2.0 ecoboost. I'm coming from a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0. It had close to 203k miles on it. The last few years I have been averaging 35k miles a year. I tend to drive a lot for work. I wasn't expecting to like the Edge as much as I do, but I am really liking it. The gas mileage is less than what I'm used to (that's expected), but I am looking forward to AWD in the winter.

I have always owned Fords. My wive's vehicle is a 2016 Ford Expedition Limited EL. It's a wonderful machine. 3.5 ecoboost. Hauls the family and the travel trailer better than any gas engine I have ever driven.

I have been in the IT industry for 21 years. I enjoy hiking, biking, camping... pretty much family time. We live in the beautiful state of Utah.

The Edge has 52k miles on it. It was well taken care of. It had two owners. Clean title, no wrecks. 

Thanks

Rod

Edited by reidar094
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, reidar094 said:

I just bought a 2017 Edge Titanium with the 2.0 ecoboost. I'm coming from a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0. It had close to 203k miles on it. The last few years I have been averaging 35k miles a year. I tend to drive a lot for work. I wasn't expecting to like the Edge as much as I do, but I am really liking it. The gas mileage is less than what I'm used to (that's expected), but I am looking forward to AWD in the winter.

I have always owned Fords. My wive's vehicle is a 2016 Ford Expedition Limited EL. It's a wonderful machine. 3.5 ecoboost. Hauls the family and the travel trailer better than any gas engine I have ever driven.

I have been in the IT industry for 21 years. I enjoy hiking, biking, camping... pretty much family time. We live in the beautiful state of Utah.

The Edge has 52k miles on it. It was well taken care of. It had two owners. Clean title, no wrecks. 

Thanks

Rod

Worthless.gif

• Haha 1

Thank you!

This is what I'm coming from. This is it's good side, the other side was a little rough. 2011 Fusion 3.0 SEL with the sport appearance package (grill was the same color as the car). Almost 203k but the transmission was failing. It was such a good car. I still love the shape and style of this fusion. It's more my style, but after driving this Edge, it's definitely more comfortable and practical for what I do.

IMG_20200617_130007.jpg