Buying 16 Ti - what to look for?

kone

As of now (if I don't change my mind*) I'm picking up a 16 Titanium 3.5 with 61k miles on Tuesday.  As y'all know this car is loaded with tech and features (+pano roof) and I'd never be able to make sure everything works before I hand them $ and sign. So any specific areas/things I should be looking at?  Thanks.

* I'm still kinda torn between this Edge and a Grand Cherokee the dealer has (same otd price).  I'd like the GC for the towing in case I get another boat down the road plus I think it'd be a better overall traveling vehicle with roof rack, etc. The Edge is just a nicer car.  I haven't put down deposit or signed anything so feeling I could change my mind - I'm sure they'd let me anyway.

3 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

In my neck of the woods, Titanium and Sport model are damn near neck and neck in terms of price. Personally I like to get the most bang with my buck and try to think what if i trade  her in the future etc. I'd aim for the sport trim.

Thanks I hear ya but the same isn't true here.  The Sport/ST gets a nice premium, enough to put it above my budget.  Wife has a 19 CX5 Signature with the 2.5 turbo which is enough fun for us.  I currently drive an 06 Outback so the Edge Ti is a massive upgrade for the $15k max I want to write a check for.

• 1 year later...