2019 Drivers side power seat recline

tkw

I've been stuck in a wheelchair for the last 20 some years. When I drive, I have to take my chair apart and pull it across my lap to put it on the passenger seat. I recline the seat so I don't get hung up on the steering wheel.

My 2013 Edge drivers seat will recline all the way until it hits on the back seat. I don't think there is an actual limit, it sounds like unless I let off the switch the motor would keep turning. 

On my 2019, it seems like it will only go about 3/4 of the way back then it stops on its own -  I am wondering if there is any way at all to adjust the limit on the recline so it will go back a little further?

33 minutes ago, tkw said:

I've been stuck in a wheelchair for the last 20 some years. When I drive, I have to take my chair apart and pull it across my lap to put it on the passenger seat. I recline the seat so I don't get hung up on the steering wheel.

My 2013 Edge drivers seat will recline all the way until it hits on the back seat. I don't think there is an actual limit, it sounds like unless I let off the switch the motor would keep turning. 

On my 2019, it seems like it will only go about 3/4 of the way back then it stops on its own -  I am wondering if there is any way at all to adjust the limit on the recline so it will go back a little further?

Unfortunately the 2015+ models will not recline all the way back or fold forward all the way.