Actual, real AMBER color LED fog light bars/pods?

Hi folks:

I like "old" fashion lol.  I've spent hours and days intermittently searching the net for actually real amber color LED fog light bars or pods, preferably 5" long max.  What I've found is that even the ad tittle calls them amber in reality they are yellow, yellowish, even greenish led light bars, not only when you look at the customer's pictures but also thus reported by some customers themselves.  I also know there is an important difference between fog lights and flood lights: the beam pattern.  But I'm not going to get too picky...

If any of you could please point me in the right direction for real amber color led light bars or pods, I'll greatly appreciated.  Real dark yellow or orange color would do the trick as well; the closer to the side/parking markers color the better.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Edgingage
max length

Ho ho, Perblue, thank you!  Very close to what I was thinking about.  I already browsed several other of their products and wow, that looks like fun to decide...  The only thing with those Stackerz (in my mind) is the depth: I had been looking at some with 2.4" depth; now I have to reconfigure ...my head around lol.  But they also have some flush mounted ones...  A few to look, think and choose around.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Edgingage
grammar correction

Enigma, oh boy lol, that one looks even closer to what I want...  Just two-three things I need to find/figure out about the Diode Dynamics ones (they don't have posted all dimensions, picture of the back side, neither illustration/instructions of the mounting).

I'll browse around both brands.

Thank you both for your infos!

Edited by Edgingage
  • Like 1