Sign in to follow this  
Murse1987

HPTuners on 2020 Edge ST

I just picked up a 2020 Edge ST and also a HPTuners cable. I’ve been playing around just a little bit but was curious if anyone knows which tables to edit for being able to build more boost at launch. While trying to brake boost from a stop, I’m limited to <5lbs of boost before releasing the brake.  I feel it’s hitting a limiter of some kind but can’t seem to figure it out.  Any tips appreciated. 

Unleashed Tuning and Livernois Motorsports offer tuning for the Edge ST.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 11:31 PM, Murse1987 said:

I just picked up a 2020 Edge ST and also a HPTuners cable. I’ve been playing around just a little bit but was curious if anyone knows which tables to edit for being able to build more boost at launch. While trying to brake boost from a stop, I’m limited to <5lbs of boost before releasing the brake.  I feel it’s hitting a limiter of some kind but can’t seem to figure it out.  Any tips appreciated. 

You may be better served by posting your question in the HPTuner Forum.  Even if you do not get a answer in a edge specific topic, you will definitely get a lot of answers if you ask about tuning 2.7 eco-boost engines.

HTH

• Like 1