EDGE ST mods

circatee

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it rather odd, that there is limited info about mods for an EDGE, online?

Honestly, I can find countless things on doing mods on a Mustang (I had a 2018 Mustang GT PP1), or even an Explorer ST. But, an EDGE, virtually nothing.

Rather disappointing, and a tad frustrating, too... 

99% or more of edge owners don't mod them. It's not going to make companies money to do research & development for a platform that isn't very popular. Special_K has done a lot of research on the sport. Some mods can transfer over to the ST. In the mean time, check this thread out:

Edited by lildisco
  • Like 3

• 1004ron changed the title to EDGE ST mods

Honestly, my main reason for purchasing the EDGE ST, was being able to sit higher, and the horse power output.

I do still miss my 2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1. But, my Missus also struggled to get in and out of it. I felt the EDGE ST, was the compromise. And in all honesty, the mods I was thinking of, are all cosmetic, excluding the JLT catch can (simply need to purchase one).

If my Missus did not own a Ford Explorer ST (400HP, fully loaded), I would have purchased one of those...

1 hour ago, az_edge_st said:

That did sound nice, via the YouTube video on their website!

Ideally, I would like to hear it in person, prior to install. In the earlier morning when leaving home, I wouldn't want it too 'loud'.

I still miss the Active Exhaust I had on the 2018 Mustang GT PP Premium that I had...