Is this a good deal on this Ford Edge ST?

sanelb

It’s 2019 a Ford Edge ST with 21,836 miles, Dealer price is $34310. Carfax is clean and vehicle is well maintained. 

I added the window sticker, it seems to come up with every single option, total being $50820.  

has 21 inch wheels, group 401A, and cold weather package.

I really want to bite the bullet here if it’s a good price, but I also know that used car market is really inflated right now, but this seems like an amazing deal. Only thing I’m not sure is about the red color. 

3170C421-CFDE-4FE1-A4D5-6108A1ED863E.png

Edited by sanelb

Considering the current climate for car prices, that seems like a good deal to me. Even more so, since the car seems to be fully loaded. Mine is fully loaded, and was $50k (2020 ST) sticker. 

Plus, you would get it with some warranty, albeit, not much (about a years worth of driving, depending on how many miles you do a day/week). 

PS: I would be curious to know why the previous owner traded/sold it... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 12:10 PM, sanelb said:

Hey guys, just an update. It was a bait and switch, when I finally drove 2 hours to the dealership, the price ended up being 38,500, this is without tax either. 

Wow. 38,500

I paid under 41k for my brand new 2020 Edge ST with a sticker of 52,600...

These used car dealers are insane. I feel bad for anyone who pays these inflated prices.